Thursday, March 3, 2011

kaneldoppade mörkakor

I was looking for tasty recipies to bake and share with everybody on my blog the other day. I have never baked ”kaneldoppade mörkakor” before and realized that I promised to bake more of swedens great ”sju sorters kakor” so I thought I would try them. they are super easy to bake and go really great with your fika and cup of coffee. 
me and my roommates just finished my cup cakes I baked the other day, they are so good so if you haven´t tried baking them, you need to! I think my roommates and I are starting to become addicted to tasty swedish pasteries. its probably the best thing you can be addicted to.
kaneldoppade mörkakor
ingredience
300 g smör                                          1 1/2 cup butter
7 msk strösocker                                  7 tablespoons sugar
2 1/2 dl havregryn                          1 1/4 cup oats
1 1/2 tsk vaniljsocker                          1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract 
ca 4 1/2 dl vetemjöl                            2 1/4 cup flour
socker/ sugar and kanel/ cinnamon to roll the cookies in. 

1.  preheat the oven to 392 degrees fahrenheit/ 200 degrees celsius.
2. whip the butter and the sugar until it´s fluffy. add oats, vanilla extract and flour to the dough and mix the dough until it´s smooth.
3. roll small balls and dip them in sugar and cinnamon.
4. put the balls on a cookie sheet and press the balls with your finger so they get a little bit more flat. 
5. place the cookies in the middle of the oven, or in the lower level for about 8-10 minutes. they easily burn, so don´t forget to keep an eye on them.
let the cookies cool on a rack and store them in a plastic container.

enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment